Items to Bring:
- Toiletry Supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc)
- Water bottle
- Paper & Pen
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Warm & Cool Clothes for Camp (remember that things will get dirty)
- Nice clothes for final dinner – optional (e.g. dress for girls; nice shorts/khakis and collared shirt for boys) For Senior High & Clearwater Camps Only
- Warm Jacket
- Swim Suit (no two-piece suits please)
- Rain Jacket
- 2 Pair of Shoes for Walking (not sandals)
- Insect RepellentCamera (optional)
- T-shirt for Tye-Dye (optional)
- Prescription Medication (will be turned over to Health Coordinator)
- Spending Money (suggested amount: $30-$50): Snack Shack & Trading Post – candy, pop, coffee drinks, blended fruit drinks, t-shirts, sweatshirts & gift items
—thanks for cooperating!
no spaghetti straps, belly shirts, two-piece swimsuits or short shorts
no underwear showing above the waistline of your pants or shorts
Check-in begins at 3:00 pm. Please time your arrival for between 2:45 pm & 4:00 pm (the line is much shorter between 3:30-4:00 pm). Camp Spalding is 45 minutes from the Division St ‘Y’ in Spokane.
Camp Spalding has a NO PETS policy, including arrival & departure. Thanks for your cooperation!
Mail to campers should be postmarked no later than three days before end of camp. Save postage or shipping fees and leave letters or (ONE shoebox-sized) care package at the registration desk at check-in. Please read more on our FAQ page
Please leave fireworks, personal electronics—cell phones, iPods, MP3 players, video games, etc.—safely at home.